Wednesday 24 July 2013

Anniversary years 1 to 5 !

When it comes to anniversary gifts my husband and I (haha well me) decided we would use the traditional list.

This year is our 5th wedding anniversary but here are some great ideas from 1-5

1st Year - Paper

Nick bought me a personalised framed printed newspaper and an lovely Tiffany diary.  We went to Barclona and so I bought Nick tickets to the Football stadium for a tour as they weren't playing that weekend! 

I love this idea £45 from Not on the hight street buy here  Personalised Wedding Silhouette


Nick isn't into prints etc so for men i love the idea of tickets to something they like, or a hot air blaoon ride (the paper being the printed ticket).  If they are into reading (nick can't see the point if there's a film) maybe a first edition or a signed book.  

2nd Year - Cotton

I bought Nick some new Boxers and an All Saints cardigan he was loving! Nick bought me underwear and a perfect cotton heart with a number 2, Embroidered Number Heart again from NOTH £16


How cool is this!!!! Perfect gift!! A personalised double deck chair!!! Wow i want one!!! Find it here at
confetti kiss for £150 



3rd Year - Leather

Nick needed a new belt so that was super easy!!! And he bought me this beautiful Tiffany envelope which i have in my bag and he had our wedding date and 3 years stamped inside Tiffany £105

I think leather is the easiest one!!! What girl doesn't love a handbag or a pair of shoes or a fabulous luggage tag for holidays! Tiffany do a beautiful heart one! (I got one from my godparents on my wedding day for Honeymoon)  For men its a bit harder - Nick loves shoes so thats easy - but a nice wallet is always a good idea and will fit in any budget really.  I love this one from Ted Baker on ASOS £35 and i also love the idea of a leather bracelet for men 


 Bracelet from lily belle £39

4th Year - Linen

This was a really tough one!!! I ended up getting a lovely piece of linen and painting our childrens hands and putting their handprints on the linen - which i framed - Nick really loved this! (he also got chocolate and clothes) 





Nick bought me another printed heart from NOTH - i absolutely love hearts and this is my fave! (i also got underwear and a sequin blazer) 



One idea i love is new bedding!!! You might have put a new bed set on your wedding list so 4 years on and its nice to have brand new set! I also love these cushions from my fave shop NOTH Love and happiness cushions £37


I also love these if you have kids you will understand hahaha
This Etsy shop Poshyarns has some fabulous items from linen keyrings, linen kindle covers to personlised journals!!! This Journal is £20 Buy Here  



5th Year - Wood

It is our 5th anniversary on 6th December so maybe i will be able to test Nick to see if he reads our blog haha! Although Leeanne will give him a helping hand i'm sure (thats another reason we are best friends) 

This keepsake box (i keep everything some call it hoarding haha)  is £39.99 and can be bought here at sophia victoria joy


I love love love this vase! I love Peonys and this would be such a special present! A wooden vase £34.95 the letter room 


So do i say what i'm thinking of getting Nick?? Do we think hes actually read this far or is he just looking at the pictures haha!! So i'm going to get him a new golf wood!!! I also love this Iphone case 
clic wooden £40 such a good idea!! 


Wow 5 years!!! How amazing!!! 

Hope this has given you some inspiration - Leeanne has the task of years 6-10 so i can give Chris tips haha!!! 

Love
J xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif