Tuesday 6 August 2013

Perfect Childrens Books

Last year i was round my friend Lauren's house, and she knows i love meaningful books etc and she said "have you heard of Nancy Tillman?"

Well no i hadn't but i LOVE her now!!!

I love buying things for my children for them to keep forever! I have cards, books, letters etc from my mum and i love reading them now.  You simply can't replace those kind of memories and i will have them forever and pass them down to Honey!

So after reading Caius's Nancy Tillman books i was straight on Amazon and hey presto they arrived the next day!! I put both books in Honey and Rocco's Christmas Stockings!


This book is such a lovely present to buy your children or for any new mum.  The words on the first page are simply perfect: 

"On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered, "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you ..... ever in the world" 

Such beautiful words! I love reading this story to Honey! 

On the Night you were born 
by Nancy Tillman

The second book is amazing for your child at any age! If my mum gave me this book now i would cry cry cry! Its so magical! 

Heres a little peek

"So hold your head high and don't be afraid to march to the front of your own parade.  
If you're still my small babe or you're all the way grown, my promise to you is you're never alone"

Wherever you are my love with find you 
by Nancy Tillman 





Whilst writing this blog i've just found another Nancy Tillman gem!!!!

Wow i love this one!! This is going on order for my children's birthday! Here is  a snippet from it:

 "There are things about you quite unlike any other…
things always known by your father or mother.So if you decide to be different one day,no worries…I'd know you anyway."


I'd know you anywhere, My Love 
by Nancy Tillman
 coming August 2013



If any of you have some amazing books that you read to your children and think are must haves please let us know!!!

I really hope you and your children love these books as much as we do!

be sure to write a little message in the front for your children to read back in years to come

Thank you Lolly xxx

Love
J xxx

P.S follow us on Bloglovin and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif