Friday 27 September 2013

Wedding Guest Fashion

Its another Wedding themed blog here - but Wedding fashion can be such a worry!!!!

To hat or not to hat that is the question!!!

I love a hat!! But i feel they are a little bit dated - there were fascinators a plenty but i decided on just fancy hair!! I went for a french plait side bun like this


If you did want a fascinator or hat Accessorize do some lovely ones!! 

There is something magical about dress shopping in general!! I love it!! However like every shopping expedition if you actually need something you can never find it!!! So my top tip is start shopping early!


I bought this from Whistles its was £155 but my thinking was I would wear this dress lots! On holiday in the winter with black tights etc! (to be fair as per yesterdays polaroids you can see i didn't wear it but this was due to unforeseen circumstances haha)
Whistles really do do some lovely dresses! www.whistles.co.uk

This one is in the sale for £70 and i think its wedding guest perfection! They also do it in cobalt blue and grey! 


I ended up wearing a black sequin Reiss dress! I know there is a big unwritten rule about not wearing black or obv white to a wedding! However i did ask the bride beforehand and she said it was her favourite colour and of course i could wear it! So hooray!! 

This is the dress i wore - its in the sale now (booooo but fab if you like it) 



French Connection also always have some fab dresses however i'm always worried with shops like FC, Coast, Ted Baker, Karen Millen etc that someone else will have the same dress on!!! 

ASOS has sooooo many dresses that the chances of someone having the same is always low!! I love this dress from there 



So all thats left to find is some shoes!!!! 

I LOVE a zara shoe!!! And i love this one that i think goes perfectly with all the above dresses! 



I love weddings and i love this quote to write in wedding cards!!! William Shakespeare knew exactly what he was talking about!! 


Happy Friday

Love
J x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif