Its Wednesday which means Present ideas!!!
So i've done all of my Christmas Shopping except for Nick!!! I find him really hard to buy for - so heres my top 10 list of presents for husbands hope theres some good tips for you!!
1. Golf Lessons - Nick is golf obsessed at the moment! So i think it would be nice for him to get some time out practicing and getting some tips from a pro!
2. Clothes - Nick loves clothes so i was thinking about getting him a really nice jumper, he's mentioned a few bits in Abercrombie that he likes but i love this from Lyle and Scott £90 www.lyleandscott.com
3. Mousemat - I thought i would get Nick a mousemat with an up to date picture of the children on for his desk at work! Vistaprint do them for something silly like £4
4. Shoes - You can't go wrong with shoes - either going out, work or new Converse! Always a great mens gift in my opinion!!
5. Wall Calendar - I really like the idea (i hope he's not reading this and any friends of Nicks don't tell him!) but i like the idea of a wall calendar - but once month at the weekend setting aside a saturday or sunday for Nick to play golf! - So this idea basically costs nothing but it means i won't plan for us to do things on those weekends as they are a present to nick! And i might throw in a couple of vouchers for a round of golf too! - This is £22 from www.notonthehighstreet.com - Nice to do with Nicks friends wives too so they all get to play! maybe not once month but atleast a couple of times they have a day arranged without having to ask us wife's for a golf pass haha!
6. Chocolate or Wine - Nick has specifically asked for a selection box in his stocking so thats easy!! But he also loves red wine - so maybe a nice bottle of vino! He also has started drinking scotch like an old man so i was thinking of something along those lines with a nice scotch crystal glass!
7. Its cold on the commute to town and a nice new scarf is always welcomed!!! Along with pants and socks haha! I really like this Ted Baker scarf £49 www.tedbaker.com
8. A Massage!!! I know most women don't think about getting their men massage's but i think its a nice treat! A time out from work and family! A bit of a relax and pamper for them is just what the Doctor ordered! There are so many deals on Groupon!!!
9. A new wallet or man bag - Nicks wallet he's had for 6 years now and he deco needs a new one! I love Paul Smith wallets! Prada and Gucci do lovely wallets to and they are miles cheaper at Bicester Village! They last for ages and they are a really lovely present!!!
10. Number 10 - so many choices from golf clothes, blazer, shirts, aftershave, kiehls moisturizer etc but i'm going to go with ……. da da daaaaaa - Magazine subscription! no shock its going to be Golf haha - I think Nick would really enjoy reading a golf magazine once a month on the train - with tips and new products etc…. there are so many different magazines out there with loads of good deals!! Its the gift that keeps on giving!!!
Happy shopping for the man in your life